Sunday, April 22, 2012

Phuket- The Photography Heaven

Air Asia 0 fare promotion to Phuket?
Going to Phuket soon?
Take the chance to have your pre-wedding photography shoot there!
It will be an unforgettable experience and wonderful memories to travel with photo-shooting!
Well…after a long time promoting my gown/dress, I would like to share some information about free-lance photographer again.

Another great photographer in Phuket Island- Aht Yomyai
He is a member of wedding photojournalist association ( In USA ) based in Phuket, Thailand.
‘ I truly understand, choosing a person who will capture and trace your important moment in life is very critical as it will last long with you. I trust my proficiency,
experience and talent for over 20 years in photography can be guaranteed that your greatest moment will not be missed. ’

Let’s view some of his product
  




His package, I think it is quite reasonable.


For more information, please visit: http://www.phuketphotographer.net/folio-2.html

No comments:

Post a Comment